Saturday, October 27, 2012

unit 2 blog

Hi everyone, This is my first time really blogging so hope it works out. I found this quote on Facebook by Positive Inspirational Quotes (PIQ) "Remember to move forward and stop looking back, otherwise the good things will pass you by!" Our exercise was to listen to the relaxation link and I did. It was so relaxing that I actually had to listen to it 3 times because I fell asleep twice. I was so relaxed it really felt almost out of body. I am finding I really like to listen to these meditation MP3's. I also like the quote by Audry Hepburn that said "for beautiful eyes look for the good in others, for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness, for poise walk with the knowledge you are never alone." With that I leave you all and look forward to blogging with you.
 Thanks, Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel. I got your comment. Thanks for posting. I was a little worried that I had done something wrong. I like your quotes. I also like Audrey Hepburn's quote of "I don't believe in impossible. The very word says im possible". That might be more of a paraphrase than an actual quote. Looking forward to following your blog this term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I have to prove I'm not a robot? I'm pretty sure I'm not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I agree. And what really gets me is that the thing that's causing us to do that is a darn robot. It took me forever to post to someone because of it. Too much time wasted!

      Delete
  3. hahahaha, I know every post you have to do that:) Kind of crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rachel,
    Mental imagery and music to relax the mind is a powerful and nice tool I think for relaxation. I think if you exercise regularly you should do this at least twice a week. Nice to meet you.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work Rachel and thanks for all your comments to my blog! :)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachel, I thank you for sharing those quotes. I loved Audrey Hepburn. She was an incredible actress and an inspiration in her latter years.

    ReplyDelete