Thursday, October 18, 2012

holistic and happy

Starting a blog to talk about holistic alternatives in conjunction with traditional western medicine:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Classmates, I am looking forward to start blogging with you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, This is my first time really blogging so hope it works out. I found this quote on Facebook by Positive Inspirational Quotes (PIQ) "Remember to move forward and stop looking back, otherwise the good things will pass you by!" Our exercise was to listen to the relaxation link and I did. It was so relaxing that I actually had to listen to it 3 times because I fell asleep twice. I was so relaxed it really felt almost out of body. I am finding I really like to listen to these meditation MP3's. I also like the quote by Audry Hepburn that said "for beautiful eyes look for the good in others, for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness, for poise walk with the knowledge you are never alone." With that I leave you all and look forward to blogging with you. Thanks, Rachel



    ReplyDelete